Re: [E_Rapier] Paging Lady Mary M.I.C.

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2009
      Great .. Thanks !!

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: leslie falzone
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 5:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Paging Lady Mary M.I.C.

      There will be authorizations no worries, we will have time, it is mostly if we do not have time.

      aibhilin
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13, 2009
        I'm assuming they mean no primary authorizations because of the time
        involved. I'm not the RMIC but that would be my guess.

        Albrecht

        (who likes the fact that Lady Mary is only an hour away now)

        _____