Coronation M.I.C.

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 13, 2009
      Gerrard:

      Yep me again: ;-)

      Format..??
      Authorizations...??

      How many angels can dance on the head of a pin ??

      Are they really that small..????
    • leslie falzone
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 13, 2009
        You are asking hard questions, there needs to be a double elimination tourney for the choosing of my champion and fo rthe trophy, other then that have not thought to much about it, something to do with three courses at McMaster, full time work and two teenagers, I am giving them away by the way, opps alex is reading this, strike that last thing :D

        any ideas on what people would like to do?

        aibhilin

        How many angels can dance on the head of a pin ??

        Are they really that small..????

      • Nicholas J. Corkigian
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 13, 2009
          Gerrard...

          Space is going to be limited at Coronation, and it looks like we'll
          have to share it with the heavies and youth combat. We'll have an
          hour, possibly two to do some fencing.

          I don't think we'll have the space or time for authorizations. As for
          the format, I was going to play a little loose with it. Most likely a
          round robin or a double elimination depending on how many fencers
          actually show up.

          I've been told that the marshals' course is going to be running, so
          we'll certainly find a spot to have that.

          How many angles can dance on the head of a pin? Answer: All of them.
          Are they really that small? Answer: Depends on how big the pin is. :-)

          -Nikolai

          > Gerrard:
          >
          > Yep me again: ;-)
          >
          > Format..??
          > Authorizations...??
          >
          > How many angels can dance on the head of a pin ??
          >
          > Are they really that small..????
        • leslie falzone
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 13, 2009
            Sorry My answer was for Lady Mary I did not realize the subject line had changes.

            aibhilin
            You are asking hard questions, there needs to be a double elimination tourney for the choosing of my champion and fo rthe trophy, other then that have not thought to much about it, something to do with three courses at McMaster, full time work and two teenagers, I am giving them away by the way, opps alex is reading this, strike that last thing :D

            any ideas on what people would like to do?

            aibhilin

            How many angels can dance on the head of a pin ??

            Are they really that small..????

          • Anna B
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 14, 2009
              I'll take a free teenager!  Specially that Alex one.. she looks useful.

              R.

              ________________________________
              You are asking hard questions, there needs to be a double elimination tourney for the choosing of my champion and fo rthe trophy, other then that have not thought to much about it, something to do with three courses at McMaster, full time work and two teenagers, I am giving them away by the way, opps alex is reading this, strike that last thing :D

              any ideas on what people would like to do?

              aibhilin

              How many angels can dance on the head of a pin ??

              Are they really that small..????

            • Ross Weaver
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 15, 2009
                What time slot are we looking at for Rapier? Cristabell and I are
                traveling down for the event and if the fencing is in the early
                afternoon time slot we can both fence while Lillyana naps at Grandma's
                place...

                ~Wilhelm
              • Nicholas J. Corkigian
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 15, 2009
                  Wilhelm...

                  We don't have that information as of yet, as we were still trying to
                  finalize the schedule. we should know more after our next business
                  meeting on Monday.

                  -Nikolai