Re: [E_Rapier] Paging Lady Mary M.I.C.

  • leslie falzone
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2009
      There will be authorizations no worries, we will have time, it is mostly if we do not have time.

      aibhilin
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13, 2009
        Great .. Thanks !!

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 13, 2009
          I'm assuming they mean no primary authorizations because of the time
          involved. I'm not the RMIC but that would be my guess.

          Albrecht

          (who likes the fact that Lady Mary is only an hour away now)

          _____