Paging Lady Mary M.I.C.

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13 2:36 PM
      Gerrard: Cut and pasted from web site:

      Armoured Combat, Archery, Fencing, Thrown Weapons and Youth Combat
      First time authorizations may not be allowed due to the prestigious nature of the event.
      All tourneys starting at 11:30am, following the procession.

      " First time authorizations may not be allowed due to the prestigious nature of the event. "

      So no single authorizations or no authorizations...??
    • leslie falzone
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13 2:38 PM
        There will be authorizations no worries, we will have time, it is mostly if we do not have time.

        aibhilin

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 13 2:47 PM
          Great .. Thanks !!

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 13 3:02 PM
            I'm assuming they mean no primary authorizations because of the time
            involved. I'm not the RMIC but that would be my guess.

            Albrecht

            (who likes the fact that Lady Mary is only an hour away now)

            _____