RE: [E_Rapier] Linen fencing armour

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      WOW...Way pretty! Thanks for the inspiration!

      Cainder

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

      MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...

      Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

      Justus, Fortis, Patiens - Per chevron argent and sable, two sprigs of witch hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      From: kgormanshaw@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:50:05 -0700
      Subject: [E_Rapier] Linen fencing armour

      I haven't ordered from these guys, but they look amazing: http://www.linenarmor.com/Linen_Armor.html

      I have used Judy Linen and it works well for armour. We prefer to use 4 layers of it, to ensure that it still passes the drop test after a couple years of wearing and washing. The site says to hang dry, but it also says they pre-wash and dry the fabric, I've had no problems washing and drying this fabric in the dryer after washing and drying on hot before sewing it.

    • Wendy Colbert
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        I know her because she is in Meridies, She does very good work.
        Irene
        From South of the Border