Re: Marshall's Course

  • Paul Perreault
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
      As I am a Ben Dunfirthian (I'm not sure that even sounds right?), I will be at Coronation. Pending any duties I may have that day (rapier list?), I would still like to get the course in if you're able to teach it that day. If that doesn't work out, I'll make it to another event where you'll be present. I would most certainly like to do the course before Murder Melee if at all possible.

      Thank you Albrecht. :)

      Yoshi