Marshall's Course

  • Paul Perreault
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2009
      To our most excellent KRM... When are you next planning to offer the course? I'd would like to be there. :)

      Yoshi
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
        I'm planning on being at Coronation in Ben Dunfirth (April 24th) and Crown
        Tourney in Caer Draeth (May 23rd). I'm not sure if I'm going to Lady Mary or
        Pikeman's Pleasure yet, though I guess Pikeman's would be closest to Yoshi.
        I now no longer have to work weekends so my schedule is a bit more flexible.
        I'm almost finished my version of the Marshal's Course. If anyone else is
        interested in taking it please let me know. So far I have Isaac and Yoshi
        who are interested. Marshals are also welcomed to sit in as a refresher
        course.

        To our most excellent KRM... When are you next planning to offer the course?
        I'd would like to be there. :)

        Yoshi

      • Tyler Booth
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
          I would like to take it as well, but not too sure what events i cant make it to(Likkle thing called life get in the way sometimes). But i will try to make it to one if i can, being from St. Thomas and all.

          Tadc
          AKA
          Tyler Booth

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Eve Harris & David Stamper" <evedave1@...> wrote:

          > I'm planning on being at Coronation in Ben Dunfirth (April 24th) and Crown
          > Tourney in Caer Draeth (May 23rd). I'm not sure if I'm going to Lady Mary or
          > Pikeman's Pleasure yet, though I guess Pikeman's would be closest to Yoshi.
          > I now no longer have to work weekends so my schedule is a bit more flexible.
          > I'm almost finished my version of the Marshal's Course. If anyone else is
          > interested in taking it please let me know. So far I have Isaac and Yoshi
          > who are interested. Marshals are also welcomed to sit in as a refresher
          > course.
          >

          > Albrecht
          >

          > _____

        • Paul Perreault
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
            As I am a Ben Dunfirthian (I'm not sure that even sounds right?), I will be at Coronation. Pending any duties I may have that day (rapier list?), I would still like to get the course in if you're able to teach it that day. If that doesn't work out, I'll make it to another event where you'll be present. I would most certainly like to do the course before Murder Melee if at all possible.

            Thank you Albrecht. :)

            Yoshi