Card Stamping Guy !! / Coronation

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2009
      That card stamping guy will be attending Coronation.
      Have Mask tester !
      Have Drop Tester !
      Have cards !
      Have self inking stamp !
      Will travel !!!
      Gerrard

      Anyone know what the format is ...???

      I have a we bit of a personal challenge set for Trillium War.
      Gerrard must die 55 times !
      Hmmm I kinda hope that doesn't happen too quickly ;-)
      Oh yes please come by for a beer sometime on Saturday night !
      Celebrating several birthdays and my retirement !
      From work !! Not the SCA !!!