Re: Rapier at BTBOW

  • Paul Perreault
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 22, 2009
      I will attempt to be there, pending work schedule... I'm not sure I'll be fencing, but I would like to continue with my marshall training... I will update once I know for sure if I can make it.

      Yoshi

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, argh@... wrote:

      > Hi guys, just in case anyone is looking for an alternative to Ice Dragon on the 28th, we have a Rapier list at the event
      > in Kingston.
      >
      > Admittedly it is an intimate list, but it is a patch of floor none the less.
      >
      > I have only one tournament planned at the moment, The Dubious Kill Tourney. Although if there is anyone who is coming
      > who wants to see a particular tourney format--or conversely a tourney that would encourage people to come--we probably
      > have the time for one or two more depending on who all shows up.
      >
      > Alrighty, back to the thesis salt mines with me.
      >
      > Aaron Miedema
      > Lentus autem non celer sum.

    • Paul Perreault
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 25, 2009
        I can confirm I'll be at BtBoW. :)

      • argh@cogeco.ca
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 25, 2009
          Excellent, you were looking for a marshalling credit? Yes? or am I thinking of someone else?

          Aaron

          > I can confirm I'll be at BtBoW. :)
          >
          > Yoshi
          >
          > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, argh@... wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi guys, just in case anyone is looking for an alternative to Ice Dragon on the 28th, we have a Rapier list at the
          > > event in Kingston.
          > >
          > > Admittedly it is an intimate list, but it is a patch of floor none the less.
          > >
          > > I have only one tournament planned at the moment, The Dubious Kill Tourney. Although if there is anyone who is
          > > coming who wants to see a particular tourney format--or conversely a tourney that would encourage people to come--we
          > > probably have the time for one or two more depending on who all shows up.
          > >
          > > Alrighty, back to the thesis salt mines with me.
          > >
          > > Aaron Miedema
          > > Lentus autem non celer sum.

          Aaron Miedema
          Lentus autem non celer sum.
        • Paul Perreault
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 25, 2009
            That was me. :) I'd like to fence a little also, though I do not know if my back will allow it. I'll have to see how I feel by the weekend. I'll see you Saturday.

          • argh@cogeco.ca
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 27, 2009
              I have come down sick as a dog this afternoon, and will unfortunately have to give the event a miss.

              Aaron Miedema
              Lentus autem non celer sum.
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 28, 2009
                I'll be there and am marshal enabled

                On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 1:16 AM, <argh@...> wrote:

                > I have come down sick as a dog this afternoon, and will unfortunately have to give the event a miss.
                >
                > Aaron Miedema
                > Lentus autem non celer sum.

              • Paul Perreault
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 28, 2009
                  I'll be leaving shortly to head there... it's a 3 hour drive for me, so I'd best get moving. lol

                  Yoshi

                • argh@cogeco.ca
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 28, 2009
                    Thanks to everyone for picking up the slack on this. Damn this untimely illness.

                    Aaron Miedema
                    Lentus autem non celer sum.