Rapier at BTBOW

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 18, 2009
      Hi guys, just in case anyone is looking for an alternative to Ice Dragon on the 28th, we have a Rapier list at the event
      in Kingston.

      Admittedly it is an intimate list, but it is a patch of floor none the less.

      I have only one tournament planned at the moment, The Dubious Kill Tourney. Although if there is anyone who is coming
      who wants to see a particular tourney format--or conversely a tourney that would encourage people to come--we probably
      have the time for one or two more depending on who all shows up.

      Alrighty, back to the thesis salt mines with me.

      Aaron Miedema
      Lentus autem non celer sum.
    • Ross Weaver
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 18, 2009
        What exactly is a Dubious Kill tournament?

        On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Aaron wrote:
        > the 28th, we have a Rapier list at the event
        > in Kingston.
        > I have only one tournament planned at the moment, The Dubious Kill Tourney.
      • Paul Perreault
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 22, 2009
          I will attempt to be there, pending work schedule... I'm not sure I'll be fencing, but I would like to continue with my marshall training... I will update once I know for sure if I can make it.

          Yoshi

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, argh@... wrote:

          > Hi guys, just in case anyone is looking for an alternative to Ice Dragon on the 28th, we have a Rapier list at the event
          > in Kingston.
          >
          > Admittedly it is an intimate list, but it is a patch of floor none the less.
          >
          > I have only one tournament planned at the moment, The Dubious Kill Tourney. Although if there is anyone who is coming
          > who wants to see a particular tourney format--or conversely a tourney that would encourage people to come--we probably
          > have the time for one or two more depending on who all shows up.
          >
          > Alrighty, back to the thesis salt mines with me.
          >
          > Aaron Miedema
          > Lentus autem non celer sum.

        • Paul Perreault
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 25, 2009
            I can confirm I'll be at BtBoW. :)

          • argh@cogeco.ca
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 25, 2009
              Excellent, you were looking for a marshalling credit? Yes? or am I thinking of someone else?

              Aaron

              > I can confirm I'll be at BtBoW. :)
              >
              > Yoshi
              >
              > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, argh@... wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi guys, just in case anyone is looking for an alternative to Ice Dragon on the 28th, we have a Rapier list at the
              > > event in Kingston.
              > >
              > > Admittedly it is an intimate list, but it is a patch of floor none the less.
              > >
              > > I have only one tournament planned at the moment, The Dubious Kill Tourney. Although if there is anyone who is
              > > coming who wants to see a particular tourney format--or conversely a tourney that would encourage people to come--we
              > > probably have the time for one or two more depending on who all shows up.
              > >
              > > Alrighty, back to the thesis salt mines with me.
              > >
              > > Aaron Miedema
              > > Lentus autem non celer sum.

              Aaron Miedema
              Lentus autem non celer sum.
            • Paul Perreault
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 25, 2009
                That was me. :) I'd like to fence a little also, though I do not know if my back will allow it. I'll have to see how I feel by the weekend. I'll see you Saturday.

              • argh@cogeco.ca
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 27, 2009
                  I have come down sick as a dog this afternoon, and will unfortunately have to give the event a miss.

                  Aaron Miedema
                  Lentus autem non celer sum.
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 28, 2009
                    I'll be there and am marshal enabled

                    On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 1:16 AM, <argh@...> wrote:

                    > I have come down sick as a dog this afternoon, and will unfortunately have to give the event a miss.
                    >
                    > Aaron Miedema
                    > Lentus autem non celer sum.

                  • Paul Perreault
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 28, 2009
                      I'll be leaving shortly to head there... it's a 3 hour drive for me, so I'd best get moving. lol

                      Yoshi

                    • argh@cogeco.ca
                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 28, 2009
                        Thanks to everyone for picking up the slack on this. Damn this untimely illness.

                        Aaron Miedema
                        Lentus autem non celer sum.