Pennsic University

  • leslie falzone
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2009
      Pennsic University registration announcement
      Posted by: "nysclip" tracey@... nysclip
      Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:40 am (PDT)
      Please feel free to distribute this widely - Thanks!

      Baroness Teresa

      Unto the Teachers, Administrators, Artisans & Scholars of the Known World, Comes this Call for Classes at Pennsic 38!

      Teacher's Registration is now open for classes to be taught to the citizens of Pennsic 38. We invite all who have knowledge on any subject, at any level, to come and fill our Pennsic University class tents.

      The Teacher Registration site is now available at:

      http://pennsicwar.org/penn38/AANDS/PENNU/

      If you have any questions regarding A&S activities for Pennsic 38, please contact the Deputy Mayor in charge of Cultural Affairs, Mistress Chai' usun, at culturalaffairs@....

      If you have questions concerning the University and its facilities, please contact Baroness Aldermoureis Ventzke at university@....

      If you have questions about your particular class needs, please feel free to contact me personally at classes@....

      Don't wait until the last minute to sign up! The deadline to guarantee that your class will be listed in the Pennsic book is May 1st!

      In Service,

      THLady Fiadnata ó Gleann Àlainn
      Pennsic University A&S Class Scheduler
      Carol Reed
      348 Melanie Drive
      Franklin, OH 45005
      (937) 219-3967 (No Calls Answered After 10:00 PM EDT)
      E-Mail: classes@...