War of the Trilliums V - The Baronies Unite! (Against All Comers)

  • kmn@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2009
      War of the Trilliums V - The Baronies Unite! (Against All Comers)

      Come
      participate in Ealdormerian Land Grab ( along the lines of Ealdormerian
      Tea having nothing to do with Tea, Ealdormerian Land Grab has nothing
      to do actually grabbing land that belongs to the Crown of Ealdormere.)

      In celebration of our fighting forces and the knowledge that we can
      stand united against all comers be them from the Northern Shires or out
      of kingdom visitors, The Canton of Ard Chreag is proud to bring you War
      of the Trilliums V "The Baronies Unite!"

      Based on the concept that melee is good, and melee against people
      we dont fight regularly is even better we are inviting those from
      Kingdoms near and far to come and try our strength in youth combat,
      rapier, archery, thrown weapons and armoured combat.

      With the nearby draw of the Known World Dance Event and the 50%
      discount on site fees being offered to 'Out Of Kingdom' guests we are
      hoping to spend from July 1st to July 5th learning, sharing, singing,
      laughing and fighting with those near and dear to us as well as those
      from far ranging lands.

      Where : Heber Downs Conservation Area, Whitby, OntarioWhen : July 1 - July 5th 2009Site Fees (one flat rate based on day of arrival for the whole weekend) : Wed $30

      Thurs $30
      Fri $25
      Sat $20
      Sun (site closes at noon)
      Day Trip Special $15.00
      Website info: soon to be announced.

      If you would like to help out in this endeavour the autocrats would love to hear from you.

      Tarian verch Gadern (tarian@...) and Dagmar Halvdan
      ( dagmarhalvdan@...)