FW: [krms] Fw: youth rapier markings

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2009

      This just came in from the DSRM and the SEM. So much for the discussion at
      the moot. I'll forward my suggestions to the KEM regardless as it was noted
      that helmet/mask markings are not the best. Also please note the part about
      marking cards as "MINOR". People checking cards at tourneys should be
      watching out for this and informing the marshals if there are minors
      participating.

      Albrecht

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2009
        hmph

        This might actually push us into needing new authorization cards.  There's no easy way to write extra information on them.

        Can we put feathers in their masks?

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4 6:08 PM
          We've already covered this one. Minor rapier combatants will be wearing
          brightly colored scrunchies, one on each arm as an identifier. This has been
          approved by the DSRM and the KEM.