Re: [E_Rapier] Valentines Day Massacre / Kalamazoo / Midrealm

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 15 3:43 PM
      Gerrard.. Yes ... I agree ... mostly I was just caught off guard.
      I am used to the catch and release method we tend to use in Ealdormere.
      My personal opinion ....
      ( Note Opinion thank you ;-) )
      Is that a full second should be more than long enough... if the blade being held isn't twisted within that time frame and the person who holds the blade hasn't defeated you in that time ...well... need I say more .. ??
      Just an opinion...... !
      It was truly a lot of fun... except for the sore shoulder.... which feels much better now... !