      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      From: evedave1@...
      Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:40:46 -0500
      Subject: [E_Rapier] Winter War Moot?

      Greetings!

      Since we are not having an SS&CS event this February I was wondering if

      people would be interested in a Rapier Moot at Winter War.

      I don't seem to be able to find a website for the event as of yet but could

      the person in charge of rapier for the event get in touch with me? I'd like

      to see if we can arrange a time for mooting.

      If anyone has any issues they wish to discuss at a moot could they please

      get in touch with me? Currently I have a couple of things on the agenda,

      including looking at the way we currently handle periodic testing and the

      possibility of Ealdormere hosting a KWAR in the near future.

      Also, if there are people interested I would be willing to run the Marshal's

      Course at some point during the day.

      Albrecht

      KRM, Ealdormere