922Re: [E_Rapier] Fw: [RN] Next year's KWAR

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Nov 20, 2008
      Unfortunately this is not one of those things that we cannot use next year, I'll be defending in June and then moving
      onto another institution for my doctorate (could be Kingston, Toronto, K-W, Calgary, or even Oxford or Birmingham for
      that matter), but I can certainly check out those digs for possibilities when I find out where I land.

      A more localized event could work, but it doesn't solve the KWAR 09 problem.

      > Of course not, testing out the site is a good idea, but I believe that I was referring to the Dec. 15 deadline for
      > Known World. I am sorry if you saw this as me saying don't run a trial event, that was not intended.
      >
      > aibhilin

      Aaron Miedema
      Lente autem non celer sum.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic