      From: Ross Weaver
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:53 PM
      Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Fw: [RN] Next year's KWAR

      As a member of the planning crew for the last Known World Event idea for
      Ealdormere I know it would be very hard to get all the hoops jumped through
      for Dec 15.

      We would have to secure a site and cost.
      Set a budget and fees. Including attendance estimates and references to
      previous Known World Events of this type.
      Fill out the staff, including a dedicated Exchequer.
      Find a supporting group to foot the bill.
      Get approval from the Kingdom's Privy Council, meaning they would have to
      have the above done for their review, at an event at which the privy council
      is meeting.

      So all that has to be done in 3.5 weeks, so we can submit it to society for
      approval.

      Not to say it can't be done, but I doubt it. Now it wouldn't hurt to do all
      this for 2010 now, and get the 2010 bid in early...

      ~Wilhelm