      From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Nicholas J. Corkigian
      Sent: November 19, 2008 10:19 PM
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Fw: [RN] Next year's KWAR

      Yes. Having been in the loop for this last idea, I've pretty much
      been told by various sources that a Known World Event really needs
      about a year of planning (or more!) to get all the hoops taken care
      of. Attaching "Known World" to the name requires approval of Privy
      Council, and they are only required to meet once a reign.