      From: Eve Harris & David Stamper <evedave1@...>
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 10:52:45 AM
      Subject: [E_Rapier] FW: [Eoforwic] Cappo Ferro anyone?

      Fencers,

      I'm pleased to announce that AEMMA will start offering classes in
      Rapier fencing starting in October.

      The instructor is Beau Brock who recently moved to Toronto to pursue
      post graduate studies at U of T. Beau studied Cappo Ferro at Academie
      Duello in BC, He is both a capable fencer and effective teacher, having
      received his red cord degree at Academie Duello.

      AEMMA has ranked him as a visiting Scholar and granted him a license to
      teach Rapier at the AEMMA Salle D'Armes.

      AEMMA / Fighting Arts Collective membership is required to attend the
      classes.

      Those interested should complete a practice visit request by visiting
      www.aemma.org

      .