766Re: [E_Rapier] FOOL - Rapier??

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Aug 12 11:32 AM
      I'm still alive fear not, but the thesis requires me to keep a fairly low profile. I lurk backwards given the glories
      of webmail--insert explative of choice--, so I might be able to come and do a Giganti class--lunging or playing the
      angles, or any number of classes.

      I'll have to check details but it should not be to much of a problem as I have no schedule I have only work.... It's
      quite nice.... you should all try it sometime.

      =)

      Anyone got a basic cut and thrust class? That could be kind of neat.

      Aaron Miedema
      Lente autem non celer sum.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic