73Re: [E_Rapier] Sunday Fencing in Ottawa

  • Ross Weaver
    Mar 30, 2007
      We're hoping that it will happen like it has in the past. They replace us
      with a city program that will never float, like "Pilaties for Teens", and in
      a month they are hoping we will come back and use the room so they get at
      least some money.

      ~Wilhelm