      From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of thltoymaker
      Sent: June 15, 2008 8:23 PM
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Murder Melee

      Gerrard: It was a very enjoyable event... I got to see someone I haven't
      seen in a very long time ;-)
      Got a tad too much sun.. must remember sun block for Trillium / more
      mosquito spray ...

      a great big Thanks to all who came out to Murder Melee! I had a
      Blast!...Hope everyone else did...

      And for those who didn't make it. You missed his Excellency Nicoli pop
      the question to Allana during court!!COngrats to the happy couple!!!

      Cheers,
      Jocelyne

      .