631RE: [E_Rapier] coronation

    Mar 28 10:50 AM
      I will bring both mask and armor testers with me (and hopefully Mateo too!)
      to Coronation.

      Cainder

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

      >From: "Leslie" <leslie.falzone@...>
      >To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [E_Rapier] coronation
      >Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:14:26 -0000
      >
      >Okay I am the marshal for coronation fencing.
      >
      >It is outdoors only so dress appropriately, we are hoping for no
      >rain. All the fighting is outside.
      >
      >It is the champions tourney for his soon to be Marjesty. Her soon to
      >be Majesty said I can do what ever I want as long as there is a winner
      >at the end.
      >
      >Here is where i need help. I want to have the most fun we can have,
      >and the most fencing, but I want to try and keep to her theme of ten.
      >
      >any ideas
      >
      >aibhilin
      >
      >Ps can someone bring a drop tester and mask tester I need to have my
      >stuff tested and my card stamped.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic