630coronation

  • Leslie
    Mar 28, 2008
      Okay I am the marshal for coronation fencing.

      It is outdoors only so dress appropriately, we are hoping for no
      rain. All the fighting is outside.

      It is the champions tourney for his soon to be Marjesty. Her soon to
      be Majesty said I can do what ever I want as long as there is a winner
      at the end.

      Here is where i need help. I want to have the most fun we can have,
      and the most fencing, but I want to try and keep to her theme of ten.

      any ideas

      aibhilin

      Ps can someone bring a drop tester and mask tester I need to have my
      stuff tested and my card stamped.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic