462Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Won't be attending Season of the Wolf

    Sep 14 6:20 PM
      From Gerrard: Myself and
      Tita Batini / Batholomew Tailyour //This is one person

      Bring bandages !! ( It's the fencing theme )

      From Nathaniel Cardiff RMIC

      Here is the tourney format I want to run. I came up with it following a
      tactical first aid course...

      It's a Last Man Standing round-robin, with a few twists.

      1) The bouts are all to first blood;

      2) Whenever a killing blow is dealt, a coin is flipped. Heads the victim
      lives, tail the victim dies. (to simulate more realistic casualties from
      these injuries)

      3) Wounds are counted but NOT retained. At 5 wounds, the fencer will die
      from shoc k/blood loss/trauma/etc

      4) Any visible attempt at "patching" wounds will erase a max of 2 wounds
      from the fencer. (ie: bandaging w/ a scarf, etc)

      5) Last man standing wins.