459Re: [E_Rapier] Won't be attending Season of the Wolf

  • Anna B
    Sep 14, 2007
      Dissapointent indeed!

      However, I can sympathize as well since I was doing my own version of the Hunchback not that long ago.

      Baby your back, rest as much as you can and take care of you.

      Looking forward to crossing blades another time..

      John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
      Hi All,

      I'm sorry to say I pulled my back and so I won't be coming to Season
      of the wolf this weekend. For those of you who were looking forward to
      seeing and/or fencing me I'm sorry. I'll try and be more careful with
      my back next time. For those of you who were not, rest assured I'll be
      hobbling around like Quasimodo for your mental amusement.

      With Disappointment,