2933Forward Into The Past

    Mar 7, 2014

      Forward into the Past, a day of classes on pre-industrial civilization, will be held Saturday, April 5th in Waterloo.

      The first 35 hours of classes has just been posted on the site and there are a number that may be of interest to people in the SCA, including the keynote on the vikings. For those who weren't able to attend my classes at Winter War, I will be teaching them at FITP. The first class is on late 16th c. men's costume and the second is on the development of the sword hilt from 1460-1600. The SCA will have a table there and we're hoping to do a fencing demo and possibly an armoured combat demo. More classes will be added over the next couple of weeks.

      Yours in Service