      From: Eric Hayes M.D. <ehayesmd@...>
      Date: Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 5:53 PM
      Subject: [krms] Don Edmund Memorial Tourney at Gulfwars
      To: KRMlist <krms@...>

      We are sorry to learn of Don Edmunds passing.

      Many persons that regularly attend Gulfwars knew Don Edmund.  One of our fencers wishes to hold a memorial two hander tourney during the next Gulfwars.

      I wanted to check with the Kingdom marshals and others on the list to make sure that no one objected.  I also wished to allow the chance for participation either in running the tourney or donating a prize if desired.

      The tourney is planned for Thursday at 3pm.

      YIS

      THL Wulfram Forester
      GW rapier scheduling coordinator