2859Re: [E_Rapier] Ealdormere Academy of Defence: Call for Teachers / Class List

  • Tara England
    Aug 29, 2013
      Hi Aaron,

      I would like to host a discussion around a preliminary translation of
      "Practice and theory for the just employment of all types of weapons"
      by Giovan Antonio Lovino 1580. Basically a look at what I've
      translated so far and how it compares to existing ideas. Maybe try out
      any unusual plays.

      Schedule just an hour because I may not have too much translated, but
      hey even some preliminary work could be interesting right?

      Tara