      From: Yvonne <tamlin_01@...>
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2013 8:02:08 AM
      Subject: [E_Rapier] Re: FW: SCA Rapier News

      Coming from the perspective of a professional scheduler,keenly aware of various decision making processes ths milestone only represents a decision point based on what ever teh committee submitted. It is simply recorded in history as being completed

      There is no indicator in the message that the initiative the committee studied will go forward or backwards. Only that a submission has been made to the BOD.