      From: Aaron Miedema <govianus@...>
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:55:22 PM
      Subject: [E_Rapier] Rapier @ Trillies

      Hi all.... The schedule has been formalized and put up on the website.

      http://septentria.ca/trillium_war_2013/index.shtml

      The event schedule gives the proper time and place of the individual
      events, The Rapier specific schedule includes descriptions of the
      Tournaments, Classes, and Roundtables.

      Please direct any comments and questions to me.

      Hope to see you all there. =)

      --
      Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      Historian