2808Re: [E_Rapier] Rapier @ Trillies

  • Aaron Miedema
    Jun 21, 2013
      You are responsible for finding marshalls to authorize you. You might
      wander from camp to camp, or likely there will be marshalls at the lists in
      the mornings. But, it shouldn't be too hard, and it gives you an excuse to
      get out and meet new people.

      On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Neil McCallum
      <neil.a.mccallum@...>wrote:

      > Hello Archibald,
      >
      > I'm looking to do my first authorization on Sat morning (arriving Fri
      > Night). Aside from the paperwork are there any particular arrangements I
      > need to make?
      >
      > -Aleksandr
      >

      > On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Aaron Miedema <govianus@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Hi all.... The schedule has been formalized and put up on the website.
      > >
      > > http://septentria.ca/trillium_war_2013/index.shtml
      > >
      > > The event schedule gives the proper time and place of the individual
      > > events, The Rapier specific schedule includes descriptions of the
      > > Tournaments, Classes, and Roundtables.
      > >
      > > Please direct any comments and questions to me.
      > >
      > > Hope to see you all there. =)
      > >
      > > --
      > > Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      > > Historian
      > > Historical Advisor for the Motion Picture *21 Brothers*
      > > http://www.21brothers.com/* Guiness Book of World Records* Holder for
      > > "Longest film shot in a single take."
      > > Author of *Bayonets and Blobsticks, The Canadian Experience of Close
      > Combat
      > > 1915-1918*, available from Legacy Books Press.
      > > http://www.legacybookspress.com/books.html#Bayonet
      > > **

      Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      Historian