2795Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Rapier Fighting @ Trillies

    May 29, 2013
      no no, I mean that in rapier, for the purpose of counting blows are we
      using the rapier standard (linen shirt) or is it armour as worn. Thus, if I
      am wearing chain and a helmet as part of my Viking portrayal, do I get the
      benefits while I'm fighting or only for the check in when my appearance is
      assessed?

      --g