2767Re: [E_Rapier] Toronto practices

  • Aaron Miedema
    May 15, 2013
      Well, Ardcreag is in Ajax, but, we are able to pick up from Kennedy subway
      station and drive there and back. Our house all told is about 45 min and
      hour from down town. We have lots of armoury, so we can kit you out, but
      you might want your own jacket/gorget and maybe mask. But, if you want to
      leave off weapons, I can cover you there.

      On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 8:51 PM, Bob Roberts <maskkasm@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > That's awesome! The conference is being held near Union Station and most
      > of the workshops/presentations finish around 5, so I will be ready to fence
      > anytime after that. My only concern would be getting to and from the
      > practices in a timely fashion. As for cut and thrust...just tell me where
      > and when!
      >
      > Feel free to PM me to give me the details (or where to find them).

      Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      Historian