      From: Aaron Miedema <govianus@...>
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:00:53 PM
      Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Toronto practices

      Well there is the practice in Ardcreag on Mondays, that's a cut and thrust
      practice.  There might be some sort of fencing type gethering in High Park
      on the Sunday.  And there is always our back yard.  =)

      Be good to see you again, it has been a long long time.

      On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 1:48 PM, Bob Roberts <maskkasm@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi Toronto fencers. I am a fencer from Ottawa and I was wondering if there
      > are any practices held in Toronto on any of the evenings from June
      > 9th-11th. I am going to be in town for a conference and I could mingle with
      > my colleagues or, possibly get to fence new people. I am really hoping for
      > the latter.

      Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      Historian
      http://www.21brothers.com/* Guiness Book of World Records* Holder for