2759Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Events and Cards and Stamps, oh my!

  • Nicholas J. Corkigian
    May 9, 2013
      Is the renewal form currently the only way to get cards renewed? I was
      planning to go to Lady Mary this weekend just for that purpose, but wasn't
      sure if I could get mine (and my lady's) cards stamped there.

      -Nikolai