2747Rapier at Summer Siege - June 15

  • David Gotlieb
    Apr 30, 2013
      Greetings all,

      Just a quick note and a save the date for Summer Siege on June 15th. There will be fencing, including the Skraeling Althing Barional Rapier Champions Tournament (since our current Champion seems to have moved to Septentria). I'm also planning my usual slate of fun themed tournaments (details to follow - plans are still hatching).

      There's lots of other activities at the event as well, including a full day of A&S classes, archery, armoured combat and camping on site for those who wish to stay the night.

      This is a new site for the event, and was specially built to host historical events so should be great.

      The site is near Spencerville, Ontario just off the 416 and about 20 minutes north of the 401.

      About an hour and half from Kingston
      About two hours from Montreal
      About three hours from Oshawa

      The event web site: http://summersiege.harrowgateheath.com/index.shtml%c2%a0

      Lord Dafydd ap Alan (MKA David Gotlieb)
      Canton of Harrowgate Heath

      Visit my Blog - Leather Goods for the Discerning Kraken