2736May 25th-Come Play With Us at the Baronial Fight Practice in Caer Draeth

    Apr 22, 2013
      Copied form the Ealdormere list, Rapier Combatants are invited to come play at this Baronial Practice. I've volunteer to be the practice Marshall.

      You don't need to be authorized to participate, ITS a PRACTICE!!!

      Jocelyn

      Hi all

      SEPTENTRIAN FIGHT PRACTICE:

      SATURDAY MAY 25 2013
      NOON ONWARDS
      $5/person (will cover Pizza and Refreshments at the end of the day and
      commisssariat table)

      28 Currie Street Unit 3
      Barrie

      So, what's it all about?

      FENCERS....Authorized AND Unauthorized? Want a place to play? COME TO THE PRACTICE!

      What if it rains? NO PROBLEM-WE HAVE INDOOR SPACE FOR BOTH FIGHTING AND FENCING.
      What if it's sunny? GREAT-WE HAVE LOTS OF OUTDOOR SPACE FOR FIGHTING AND FENCING.

      Authorized Fighters, are you looking for a place to put on kit and fight?-COME TO THE PRACTICE!

      Unauthorized Fighters, are you looking for a place to put on kit and fight?-COME TO THE PRACTICE!

      Hey Seonag-I`d rather shoot arrows...NO PROBLEM-We have a lovely indoor archery
      range.

      But Seonag you say, I don't fight or fence but I know people who do....We have
      that covered too. We have 3 rooms suitable for A&S activities. So, A&S people,
      bring your favourite, fighter, fencer, archer and whatever project you are
      working on and COME TO THE PRACTICE!

      So, we have FIGHTING, FENCING, ARCHERY, ROOM FOR A&S and that`s not all...At the
      end of they day (around 5pm) we`ll gather for pizza and refreshmments (THAT`S
      WHAT YOUR $5 is for).

      So COME TO THE PRACTICE!!!! SATURDAY MAY 25th in CAER DRAETH

      DIRECTIONS:

      Make your way to Hwy 400. From the North go South, from the South go North.

      Exit at Bayfield Street in Barrie.
      At the top of the offramp, continue through the traffic lights across the
      intersection.
      As the road curves, take your 1st RIGHT onto ROSE street.
      Follow Rose Street, to Currie Street (2nd left)
      Turn LEFT onto Currie Street and follow it to the end. Currie ends in the
      parkinglot for #28. We're Unit 3 (look for SCA sign).

      Seonag
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic