2719Events and Cards and Stamps, oh my!

  • Larry Tremblay
    Mar 14, 2013
      Hi folks,

      2013 hasn't been the kindest to me so far, with a few "drop everything NOW"
      moments to keep things exciting, and SCA had pretty much fallen off my
      radar. Because of that distraction, I've been pretty delinquent in getting
      new cards out and getting to events to stamp cards.

      Things have finally settled down mostly, and I can give attention to the
      SCA again. I have two cards in my hand right now (Guillaume Dangeau and
      Gavin Briare) that will be mailed out tomorrow morning first thing.
      Apologies for the delay.

      The next event that I am certain to be attending will be Murder Melee, so
      if you need a card stamped, send it to me:

      910-261 Cooper Street, Ottawa, ON K2P 0G3

      If you have sent me a card, or I owe you a card, please drop me an email
      privately to get sorted out.

      Lars