      From: Aaron Miedema <govianus@...>
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 7:56:06 PM
      Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Practice info

      We have Skeldergate / North York on Thursdays...  that is probably the
      closest.  And we could always use another blade.  =)  Although there is no
      practice tomorrow.

      The Heavy Weapons practice is also Rapier friendly...

      http://www.ealdormere.ca/skeldergate/index_files/page0002.htm

      --
      Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      Historian