2708Re: [E_Rapier] Practice info

  • Aaron Miedema
    Feb 13, 2013
      We have Skeldergate / North York on Thursdays... that is probably the
      closest. And we could always use another blade. =) Although there is no
      practice tomorrow.

      The Heavy Weapons practice is also Rapier friendly...

      http://www.ealdormere.ca/skeldergate/index_files/page0002.htm

      --
      Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      Historian