2707Practice info

  • maniac12ca
    Feb 13, 2013
      Greetings my Lords and Ladies,

      I am a fencer from An Tir and am looking for information with regards to practices, locations, times, and such. I have attempted to use the website but I've had some difficulty getting response.

      I am in the Barrie area on the base and am looking to find out when and where the nearest practices are. I'd also like to see if anyone is willing to meet on Non-official SCA practice days for some drill/slow work.

      I look forward to learning all that I can from fighters of another kingdom, any help in this matter is appreciated.

      Yours in Service,

      Rafaello Della Rosa.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic