2694Re: C&T Tourney at Val Day...Who's in?

    Jan 18, 2013
      John,

      While I am scheduleing a time for C&T I am not a C&T marshall, one will have to step forward to manage the list for that time slot. That C&T marshall will set the Weapons restrictions.

      Want to be the C&T marshall? Want to do Christobel's C&T Authorization so he can play?

      Jocelyn