      From: Yvonne <tamlin_01@...>
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 7:42:16 AM
      Subject: [E_Rapier] C&T Tourney at Val Day...Who's in?

      Hi All,

      I'm planning and plotting the programme for Val Day in Barrie and was thinking to include some time for those folks who do C&T, keeping in mind we have a 20x20 list (small).

      I pose to you the following questions ( if they don't get answered you don't get your C&T time):

      1) Who's IN?
      2) What time of day on Saturday would you want to play? (I'm aware of the Baron's council meeting G)
      3) How much time do you want to play? (no you can't have the whole day)

      Ciao Ciao!