269Re: [E_Rapier] Melee Course

    Jun 11, 2007
      I believe if you check in the files section of the yahoo group, they're
      available there.

      Cainder

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

      >From: "John Enzinas" <jenzinas@...>
      >To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Melee Course
      >Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:05:16 -0400
      >
      >On 6/7/07, Garry Campbell <gareth.rapier@...> wrote:
      > > I have uploaded my notes for the day for Spring Tune up.
      > > Please feel free to print them out and come to class with questions
      > > and eager to have fun and work at being better at Melee.
      > >
      > > If we have a group of people who will be going to pensic this year
      > > please let me know. We can try to give you as much exposure and tiem
      > > to work together as possible...
      > >

      >Sounds like it went well.
      >Any chance of those notes being made available for those of us who
      >were not able to take the course?
      >
      >--j
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic