2683Everyone loves a moot!

  • Gavin MacAidan
    Jan 9, 2013
      For those who haven't heard, there will be a rapier moot held at Saint
      Valentine's Day Massacre, the 16th of February (that's Saturday). We will
      begin fifteen minutes after the close of evening court (should there be a
      morning one, but I doubt it) in order to let everyone stretch etc.

      The moot will be one hour in length. In theory it could be less, but I
      rather doubt it. The main topic of discussion will be the new authorization
      system, so come armed with your questions and I'll try as best I can to
      answer them. If we have time, and if you have something else you'd like to
      discuss, please email me and we'll see if we can fit it in. If there is a
      sufficient number of items left unaddressed at the end of the moot, I'll
      consider another one in late summer or early fall. Post-Pennsic, anyway.

      In service,

      Gavin MacAidan