2654Re: Feast of the Hare

  • anthropicus
    Nov 1, 2012
      I didn't have a chance to get my card stamped this year, so I'll need a new authorization. I'd like to do heavy rapier and parry device. If there'll be someone there that can do cut and thrust authorizations, I'm hoping to get that done too.

      Any MIT opportunities would also be appreciated, I've got two more signatures to go.

      Cheers,
      Guillaume Dangeau