      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com; RapierMarshals@yahoogroups.com
      From: ealdormere.rapier.marshal@...
      Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 20:51:30 -0400
      Subject: [E_Rapier] KRM Succession

      Greetings!

      First, thank you to all who applied for the KRM position. It's nice to

      pass several names on to the Powers That Be for consideration, and it's

      nice to see that people are interested in stepping up to help out.

      Given the length of deliberation, I can only assume that it was a difficult

      choice to make. The decision has now come back to me, and the next KRM for

      Ealdormere will be Gavin MacAidan. Our plan is to hand over the KRM office

      at Feast of the Hare.

      Most of you know Gavin, but are probably wondering "where the heck has he

      been this past while?" Simply, he fell victim to the Curse of the

      Skraeling Baronial Rapier Champion's Cloak. Gavin has now had that

      surgically repaired and has been under the tender ministrations of his

      physiotherapist to get back into fencing shape. In the coming months, I am

      sure that he will be eager to thug it up, er, cross blades with everyone he

      hasn't seen in a while.

      Lars

      (With friends like me, who needs enemies?)