2612Re: [E_Rapier] Definition of a student ???

    Sep 24, 2012
      Laughs .. fair enough
      Yet Gerrard has had many many teachers and still does.
      As you ( Eyrny might recall ) I actually failed my first authorization 3
      times. ( Terrible calibration wild flailing etc... ) I really had to
      guess at stuff / watch / ask many many questions seek advice and
      practice practice practice... There wasn't that much fencing in The
      March ( If any ) Back in the day !