2611Re: [E_Rapier] Rapier Man at Arms ?

    Sep 24, 2012
      I really like Comrade at Arms.
      For a variety of reasons:
      Less offensive / Less confusing
      I have yet to create the Parameters of what a Comrade at Arms would
      entail, however Its very likely the most important things.
      Like Play safe
      Have Fun
      ( Embrace defeat ) etc..
      ( so far Im just formulating seeking advice on concept )
      Which this discussion has been very fruitful !!
      May thanks and other thoughts most welcome.
      If you wish or prefer contact me at thltoymaker@...